This looks really interesting and it’s FREE. The Fourth Trimester Summit starts today and is full of interviews with experts (including the author of The Wonder Weeks) on the topics of breastfeeding, infant development, and a variety of postpartum issues. I’ll be signing up even though my youngest is almost 2.
Here are a few things you’ll learn by tuning into the summit:
- What a proper latch looks likes
- How to transform from couple to parents
- When your baby’s first developmental leaps will take place
- How to go non-toxic in your home
- Cosleeping benefits (with Dr. James McKenna!)
- The real deal on postpartum mood disorders
- How to calm a fussy, crying baby
- Babywearing and what will work best for you
- Which baby sign language signs to start with
Looks interesting, right? Sign up for free here.